email account has a blank space taking one third of the page, I do not have enough space to read my email.
email space is too small, one third of the space is blank. I do not have enough space for reading.
I would like to go back to previous Hotmail.
This was changed without my permission. I would like to fix this or get rid of it and change email account. Thank you for your support.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Picasa plugin
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems.
- View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Cmd+0 on Mac)
If you have increased the minimum font size then try the default setting "none" in case the current setting is causing problems.
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced > Minimum Font Size (none)
Make sure that you allow websites to choose their fonts.
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced > [X] "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above"
It is better not to increase the minimum font size, but use an extension to set the default page zoom to prevent issues with overlapping text.
You can remove all stored data from a specific domain via "Forget About This Site" in the right-click context menu of an history entry (Show All History or History sidebar) or via the about:permissions page.
Using "Forget About This Site" will remove everything like bookmarks, cookies, passwords, cache, history, and exceptions from that domain, so be cautious and if you have a password or other data from that domain that you do not want to lose then make a note of those passwords and bookmarks.
You can't recover from that "forget" unless you have a backup of the affected files.
It doesn't have any lasting effect, so if you revisit such a 'forgotten' website then data from that website will be saved once again.
Thank you for answering but my problem has nothing to do with the font size, but space, blank space, wasted with nothing on it meanwhile I have no space to read my email. The blank space is just above the email. Thanks