How do I make Firefox my primary desktop eMail program?
I'd like to have Firefox as my primary desktop eMail program to replace my current Juno eMail program. Will someone step me through the process? I'm using Window 7; IE9; Microsoft Office, Home and Student 2010 software. Thanks. firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional System Details
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.116
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Picasa plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r45
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Note however Firefox is a browser and will only view the webmail.
Thank you. Juno is webmail that can also be desktop (store eMail on my computer). It's this program I'd like to replace but still be able to store eMail on my computer. From what you say, I need Thunderbird. Where can I get step by step (for the novice) instructions to implement and use Thunderbird?
Thanks - ftshane@juno
Did you look at any of the links (blue text) in my last post ?
Here are some more
- Thunderbird download obtainable from this page
- Install tips https://support.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/kb/switching-thunderbird
- Our (at the moment sill separate) sister forum https://support.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/home , explore that for more information
Modified by John99