This version of Firefox [1.5] is not supported by Norton
The above "Question This version..." is part of the problem, but it is complicated by the fact that on your "feedback" page, the "Submit" button does not work--period. I tried approaching by different routes, but all led back to the page where neither feedback nor questions could be submitted.
BTW, I have tried all the suggestions re resetting, clicking on the "I'll be careful..." option, emptying cache, cookies, etc. to no avail.
My original attempt at feedback, which was impossible to submit: For over a year, every time I attempt to start Firefox [generally through its start page http://www.google.com/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.moz... I get the message that Norton Security will not be able to protect me because I am on version 1.5. I am on version 18.0, and the problem persists. One or both of you has to go--this has been going on much too long. I just need to find out which of you is the problem.
Now, when I click on the “Submit” button, it does not work.
Sorry--Firefox was a great browser while it worked, but this is quite unacceptable.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 184.108.40.206
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
See this thread: