The access described to import bookmarks doesn't work. The firefox logo only brings up a list of restore, move, size, maximize and minimize no library
The Firefox button on the top of the page doesn't bring up the option for library and import bookmarks. It only brings up a list of restore, move, size, maximize and minimize. If I can't locate it there where can I find it?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 188.8.131.52
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- NDS Player Plugin
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
As stated above I went to the Firefox button at the top of the page and didn't get the list you show on your instructions in order to import bookmarks or favorites
You may be using the right mouse button when you click on the Firefox button. Can you try following the steps with the left mouse button and see if you are able to import bookmarks?
I tried with the left side on my laptop and it still didn't appear. Is there a workaround for this?
Do you have more than one figure on the mousepad when you click on the button? If so, can you try pressing the button with only one finger on the mousepad?
Only one finger on the left mouse key that is below the pad on my laptop. Attached is a photo of the screen so you can see if there is anything out of order there. Thanks for trying to assist me. Sue
That is the Firefox logo on the Windows title bar and not the Firefox menu button
If you have the menu bar visible then you need to hide that toolbar to make the Firefox menu button appear.
Can you attach a screenshot?
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.