Additional System Details
- QQ2013 Firefox Plugin
- QQ2013 Chrome Plugin for Chrome V23.0.1271.64 or latest version
- QQ QuickLogin Helper
- npAliSSOLogin Plugin
- npQQPhotoDrawEx Module
- pptv plugin
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
my firefox was installed just now. the input field could not get the focus always. http://start.firefoxchina.cn/
the only input box need my click after the starting of firefox. i think it is a bad experience
Set the home page so whenever firefox starts it automatically loads.
your means is that the Default Pages of firefox is not useful？？ I like it's appearance
Default it comes Firefox Google Page/ Blank page
I know，but my version is chinese, and my default is http://start.firefoxchina.cn/ , as below:
google could not open in our country although it is very good.
my question is that the input box could not capture the focus, if I want to use the default page, as the picture
Try the Firefox Safe Mode to see how it works there. The Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode, which disables most add-ons.
(If you're not using it, switch to the Default theme.)
- You can open the Firefox 4.0+ Safe Mode by holding the Shift key when you use the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
- Or use the Help menu item and click on the Restart with Add-ons Disabled... menu item while Firefox is running.
Don't select anything right now, just use "'Start in Safe Mode" To exit the Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before using the Firefox shortcut (without the Shift key) to open it again. If it is good in the Firefox Safe Mode, your problem is probably caused by an extension, and you need to figure out which one.
Please follow the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article for that.
When you figure out what's causing your issues, please let us know. It might help other users who have the same problem.
your method could not works. I think my problem is not caused by any extension, my question is not exist in other pages. such as below: http://www.baidu.com/.
i think the problem is a normal characteristics
of your default page's
this is my problem:
My pc is win7 64 bit, my firefox is 18.0,
i am a funs of firefox and google. , however, google could not work recently, so i have to use baidu, a search engine of CCP.
how should i find the local page? in installation Path?
You can convert the code to a Greasemonkey or Scriptish script to have it run automatically on document-end.