Select tag changes value on hovering above item.
I looked it up and found out it's a firefox issue. When I click on my select box it opens the menu like normal but when I hover over a value it changes the value to that, but when it looses focus it doen't select.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version: 184.108.40.206
- Version 2.0.4 Twoflower, copyright 1996-2011 VideoLAN and Authorshttp://www.videolan.org/vlc/
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
I am not sure I follow what you are reporting, could you give a bit more information please (Add a screen shot if it helps).
If what you looked up is on a public site maybe you could provide a link to that as well.
Do you mean that you can't select an item in a Select box on a web page if you click it to open the list?
Can you select an item with the cursor Down and confirm with Space or Enter?
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
When I click the select to open the list and hover over an item not previously selected it changes the selected value. Before it is clicked.