My cursor is disappearing in Firefox. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
I have had this problem before, and it was advised that I check my addons, and remove a certain one. I have gone to addons, and don't see anything unusual there. Any suggestions will help.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 22.214.171.12412
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- HP Product Detection Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1990
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Unity Player 3.1.0f4
- 188.8.131.52 - The WorldWinner plug-in allows you to enjoy online casual games with the thrill of playing for cash and prizes
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Allows browsing on RealArcade sites with Mozilla browsers.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.12 XF_mmhpset GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB
You have a corrupted user agent that identifies you as Firefox/3.6.12
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.12 XF_mmhpset GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB*
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.