Can I delete an email that I already sent?
I sent an email to a group by mistake. it was only supposed to go to one person. How can I delete an email that has already been sent?
That is not possible unfortunately. Once an email is sent it's sent. Also, this is a Firefox support forum, not an email help forum.Read this answer in context 3
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_35 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2062
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
That is not possible unfortunately. Once an email is sent it's sent. Also, this is a Firefox support forum, not an email help forum.
Is it possible to un-ring a bell?
In reply to Tylerdowner there does not appear to be a separate thread related to e-mails or it is not apparent when the question was raised regarding this topic.