Impossible to open pdf files
Hello, I can't see or download pdf files, when I click on a link a blank page appears, it seems that my adobe reader doesn't work properly... However when I tried to download it again, the installation fails everytime. I tried to download others pdf reader plugins and it is still not working.What sould I do ? Thanks
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Affiche le contenu de l’applet Java ou un repère d’emplacement si Java n’est pas installé.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.4
- Ce module vous permet de visualiser le contenu multimédia de nombreux sites web. Pour en savoir plus, consultez le site QuickTime.
- Facebook Video Calling by Skype
- View PDF documents within your web browser.
- DivX Plus Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
try to Re-initializing the plugins database and check it again.
Please mark "Solved" the answer that really solve the problem, to help others with a similar problem.
Ideato's solution did not work for me, but it gave me an idea...
Go to Tools > Add-ons
Then go to Plug-ins on the left, and check to see if Adobe Acrobat NPAPI is installed and enable. If so disable it. That did it for me!
Thank you for your answers! I tried what you said but it did not change anything, still the blank page :(
Hi again paulmessian
disable the adobe reader and install the excellent PDF Browser Plugin viewer it is only for mac is : http://www.schubert-it.com/pluginpdf/