Java error message
When I start-up FireFox I get a pop-up message "You need to install Java to use RecipeFox" . Java is installed and updated. I have no trouble using it but I can't get rid of that annoying message and must close it before FireFox will start up.
please update the extension to version 0.68 or in case this does not resolve the issue already please contact the developer of the addon directly: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/recipefox/versions/0.68Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1996
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.525
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 184.108.40.206
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.114
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
I am using Windows XP Home Edition service pack 3 build 2600. Java plug-in 10.7.2
FWIW - I am having exactly the same problem with Windows 7 Premium Home Edition.
I'm also having the problem with Win7 Home Premium. Is there a solution?
please update the extension to version 0.68 or in case this does not resolve the issue already please contact the developer of the addon directly: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/recipefox/versions/0.68
Solution of updating Recipefox to .68 worked perfectly. Thanks to whoever came up with the solution.