annoying popup to ib.adnxs.com when i click on my first startup website? How to stop?
The web-adress: http://ib.adnxs.com/pop?enc=jZyFPe3wlz-NnIU97fCXPwAAAAAAAPA_jZyFPe3wlz-NnIU97fCXP5aP80KuQjFhkOVmd3dXmE45SDxQAAAAAPRnDQAdAgAAHQIAAAIAAACl7yoAlEECAAEAAABVU0QAVVNEANACLAE_HgAAUjQAAgQCAQUAAIQAISVrawAAAAA.&cnd=%216yefDgiMmh8Qpd-rARgAIJSDCTAFOL-8CEAESJ0EUPTPNVgAYNgEaABwPnjYB4ABdIgB2AeQAQGYAQGgARCoAQCwAQC5AejacnTt8Jc_wQHo2nJ07fCXP8kBr4epPHqQwT_ZAQAAAAAAAPA_4AEA&udj=uf%28%27a%27%2C+22256%2C+1346127929%29%3Buf%28%27r%27%2C+2813861%2C+1346127929%29%3B&ccd=%216gSsKwiMmh8Qpd-rARiUgwkgBA..&vpid=45&dlo=
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Sometimes last week
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Annoying. I don't want to read about shit!! My Virusprograms can't detect but when I ask on the net it classes as a virus or a malware. It redirect me to a website and if that somehow can monitor me it's not good! Firefox itself block popup.
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx - Microsoft Safety Scanner
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked