I am having problems with my videos on youtube they keep skipping this does not do thiis on any other browser
the problem is that i have to keep my mouse moving when i watch a video on youtube and when i stop moving my mouse the video starts skipping this only happens on firefox ...
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.0 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1996
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Try updating to latest flash 11.4, it is released today.
Recent crashes of certain multimedia contents (this includes Youtube videos, certain flash games and other applications) in conjunction with Firefox are most probably caused by a recent Flash 11.3 update and/or a malfunctioning Real Player browser plugin.
In order to remedy the problem, please perform the steps mentioned in these Knowledge Base articles:
Updating Flash to 11.4 may also work.
Other, more technical information about these issues can be found under these Links:
Please tell us if this helped!
I updated all of these things and it did not work...
Try to Turn off hardware acceleration and disable the hardware acceleration also in the Flash Player, see: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html#main_Solve_video_playback_issues
this seems to have been an on going problem for i have had this problem for a while why doesn't firefox fix it, less of a problem in ie ?