The Adobe Flash plugin has crashed again and again and again
I know and I understand that Adobe Flash is an addin from another company, but it's pretty annoying that ultimately always fail. I've had to uninstall and reinstall the browser to return to normal operation. But after a few days back I can not see the videos from Youtube, fail certain pages, etc, etc. This never happened a few years earlier. I do not know if the browser fails or if failure of the latest versions of Flash but the truth is that I as a user I feel quite mortified. I am a staunch fan of this browser. I use it for many years and I usually am faithful to my products. Please explain to me what happens! of who is to blame! There is a solution?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Crashed, Freeze the screen. In Youtube all the videos appear like a TV with no signal
Recent crashes of certain multimedia contents (this includes Youtube videos, certain flash games and other applications) in conjunction with Firefox 14 are most probably caused by a recent Flash 11.3 update and/or a malfunctioning Real Player browser plugin.
In order to remedy the problem, please perform the steps mentioned in these Knowledge Base articles:
Other, more technical information about these issues can be found under these Links:
Please tell us if this helped!