trying to sync with Android and after typing in the codes given by the device and clicking next the msg says try again ... no explanation
I've tried this several times with new codes ... seems if it isn't going to work I should get an error msg!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_33 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0-rc
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.3.1
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- MSN® Toolbar
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- DeLorme Send To GPS
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199; .NET CLR 3.0; ffco7) Gecko/2009073022 Firefox/3.0.13
desktop is Dell Optiplex 320 running Windows XP Pro Ver 2002 SP2
The device is a Motorola Atrix 2 served by AT&T running Android OS
Are you trying to Sync with a Desktop computer running Firefox 3.0? First, update it to Firefox 14.0.1. Update Firefox to the latest version.
Then try to Sync again using the built in Firefox Sync client.
I'm using Firefox 13.0.1 on the desktop ... I'll try 14
upgrading to 14 did the trick ...