This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I was trying to print a coupon page from a website but the print command page was too big and the print button was below the edge of my screen. How can I shrink the page to get to the button?
I tried ctrl - -- / tried right click to properties/ the arrows show on the top and sides but don't reduce the size of the window.
Additional System Details
A few times a week
This started when...
has happened occaisonally over past week
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- Default Plug-in
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Coupon Alert Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110920 Firefox/3.6.23 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)