How to turn on IE Browser's cookie functionality in Firefox 6.0.2.
When I tried to open my G-mail Drive i get a window with this line: "Your IE browser's cookie funtionality is turned off. Please turn it on." ( Windows 7 Home premium servicepack 1) I have this problem since the last update of Firefox ( 6.0.2) I tried a lot in the menu 'options' but nothing seems to work. Please help me, so i can open my files on Gmail drive. Thank you, Rik Venekamp
Additional System Details
This started when...
I open g-mail drive
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DigiLeen plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.1240
- DivX OVS Helper Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
To enable cookies in Mozilla Firefox 3.x or 2.x (PC): 1.Click Tools > Options. 2.Click Privacy in the top panel. 3.Select the checkbox labeled 'Accept cookies from sites.' 4.Click OK. To enable cookies in Mozilla Firefox 1.x (PC):
1.Click Tools > Options. 2.Click Privacy in the top panel. 3.Click the Cookies tab. 4.Select the checkbox labeled 'Allow sites to set cookies.' 5.Click OK. To enable cookies in Mozilla Firefox (Mac):
1.Go to the Firefox drop-down menu. 2.Select Preferences. 3.Click Privacy. 4.Under Cookies, select the option 'Allow sites to set Cookies.' If you've already checked that your cookies are enabled and you're still seeing an error message that your browser's cookie functionality is turned off, try opening a new window in your browser. Sometimes using tabs in a single browser instance can cause your cookies to stick