This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Used password memory so long I forgot my password to my e-mail and I now need it.
I changed my hughes.net e-mail password months ago and set firefox to remember the password. I have forgotten the password and I need . How can I recover the actual password and not just have firefox "submit" it when I log into my my e-mail account? Thanks for any help.
All Replies (2)
Go to Options > Security > Saved Passwords, click on the site name, click Show Passwords
- See --> How do I make Firefox remember my usernames and passwords? (see the section "Viewing and deleting passwords")
An Add-on that might be of interest:
- Saved Password Editor: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/saved-password-editor/
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check: https://www-trunk.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox