How to stop popup ads with mouse hover?
On certain sites(example: http://www.lockergnome.com/hardware/2011/09/21/five-interesting-usb-hubs/) certain words are in blue and have 2 lines under them; when I hover my mouse over them an ad pops up. Is there a way of stopping this(although it will go away after the mouse pointer is moved; or you click the "X" on the ad)? It is very annoying.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
As long as I can remember, I'm now using FF 6.02
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.0.0 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Version 1.1.9, copyright 1996-2011 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
None it is just annoying
You can look at Adblock Plus.
- Adblock Plus: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/
You need to subscribe to a Filter list (e.g. the EasyList).