how to reduce the size of the browser window
My firefox browser window is a full screen view. My monitor is a 24" flat-screen. When I first downloaded firefox the browser window was half the size it is now. How can I re-size the browser window back to the way it was? I think I clicked the full screen button in the top right hand corner - not sure; but now I can't reduce the browser window back to half size so I can see the rest of my desktop. Help!
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
About a week ago.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_27 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
If you run Firefox in full screen mode then press F11 or Fn + F11 to toggle (Mac: command+Shift+F).
If you are in full screen mode then hover the mouse to the top to make the Navigation Toolbar and Tab bar appear.
You can click the Maximize button at the top right to leave full screen mode or right click empty space on a toolbar and use "Exit Full Screen Mode" or press F11.
Suggestion of F11 does not work!
I found the solution to my problem. Files are okay; I simply had to drag a corner of the browser window to re-size the browser window.