My website icons on my tabs have disappeared? It just shows a generic one? How do I get them back? Please help?
My icons for my tabs disappeared and it just shows a generic one. How do I get back the icons on each tab for the sites? Please help. Thanks.
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Google Update
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
You can open the about:config page via the location bar and do a search for browser.chrome via the Filter at the top of the about:config page.
You can reset all browser.chrome related prefs like browser.chrome.favicons via the right-click context menu to their default values.
Thank you very much. It worked!!!!