My toolbar disappears unless I move my curseer over it.
My whole tool bar disappears until my curser is moved over that general area. Even when that happens certain things sill do not show up, like my bookmarks and my "File", "Edit", "Help" icons, ect. How do I gain them back?
Modified by stheel
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Photosynth 188.8.131.5280
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
If you right-click after the "+" at the end of the tab bar you can select to have the menus and toolbars displayed all the time. If you only have one tab open, right-click in a blank area after the box with the page address or just above or below it, or press Ctrl+t to open a new tab.
(I know they made this change so you could see as much of the page as possible, but... it's not for everyone.)
Modified by jscher2000
Wonderful! Thank you. However, I do not know how to recover my "file" "edit" "help" bars ect.
Did you switch to full screen mode?
You can press F11 to toggle full screen mode or hover the mouse to the top to make the Navigation Toolbar bar and Tab bar appear and right click toolbar and select Exit Full Screen Mode.
Press F10 or press and hold the Alt key down to bring up the "Menu Bar" temporarily if you only see the orange Firefox button.