I need to restore screen to full size, everything shrunk!
I must've hit something by accident, but everything shrunk. Please tell me how to restore to normal size. Thanks!
Additional System Details
Just once or twice
This started when...
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Google Update
- 184.108.40.206 - The WorldWinner plug-in allows you to enjoy online casual games with the thrill of playing for cash and prizes
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
-> Tap ALT key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar
-> go to Help Menu -> select "Restart with Add-ons Disabled"
Firefox will close then it will open up with just basic Firefox. Now do this:
-> Update ALL your Firefox Plug-ins https://www.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
-> go to View Menu -> Zoom -> click "Reset" -> Page Style -> select "Basic Page Style"
-> go to View Menu -> Toolbars -> unselect All Unwanted toolbars
-> go Tools Menu -> Clear Recent History -> Time range to clear: select EVERYTHING -> click Details (small arrow) button -> place Checkmarks on Cookies, Cache, Site Preferences -> click "Clear Now"
-> go to Tools Menu -> Options -> Content -> place Checkmarks on:
-> go to Tools Menu -> Options -> Privacy -> History section -> Firefox will: select "Use Custom Settings for History" -> REMOVE Checkmark from "Permanent Private Browsing mode" -> place CHECKMARKS on:
1) Remember my Browsing History 2) Remember Download History 3) Remember Search History 4) Accept Cookies from sites -> select "Exceptions..." button -> Click "Remove All Sites" at the bottom of "Exception - Cookies" window
4a) Accept Third-party Cookies -> under "Keep Until" select "They Expire"
-> REMOVE CHECKMARK from CLEAR HISTORY WHEN FIREFOX CLOSES
-> When using the Location Bar, suggest: select "History and Bookmarks"
-> go to Tools Menu -> Options -> Security -> place Checkmarks on:
1) Warn me when sites try to install add-ons 2) Block reported attack sites 3) Block reported web forgeries 4) Remember Passwords for sites
-> Click OK on Options window
-> click the Favicon (small drop down menu icon) on Firefox SearchBar (its position is on the Right side of the Address Bar) -> click "Manage Search Engines" -> select all Unwanted Search Engines and click Remove -> click OK
-> go to Tools Menu -> Add-ons -> Extensions section -> REMOVE All Unwanted/Suspicious Extensions (Add-ons) -> Restart Firefox
You can enable your Known & Trustworthy Add-ons later. Check and tell if its working.