This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How do I stop the "Mozilla Firefox Start Page" tabs from opening whenever I select "Home"?
I get multiple instances of this annoying tab opening whenever I select Home, or open a new tab. I have found nothing in Options to turn this off.
Additional System Details
- Cooliris embedded in a tab
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.7.0 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
You may have set multiple home pages.
- https://support.mozilla.com/kb/How+to+set+the+home+page - Firefox supports multiple home pages separated by '|' symbols