Hulu says I may need to clear my browser cache--how is this done? Any comments appreciated.
Hulu programs stop and screen message says I may have to clear my browser cache. Does this sound reasonable? How do I do that?
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
Tools > Options > Advanced > Network (tab) > "Clear Now" (button)
I don't use Hulu, so I don't know whether clearing your cache will help...
You can open the Options dialog from the orange Firefox button or the Tools menu:
Options dialog > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage: "Clear Now"
Or you can use
Tools > Clear Recent History
but take care not to clear other history you want to save.