I cannot enlarge photos on Facebook, I only get a BLACK, BLANK screen when I click on them-someone suggested it might be "Screen Resolution Setting"? I've already uploaded new firefox version. Please help!
I am not able to ENLARGE photos on Facebook, this means photos that friends post on News Feed & photos that I post in my FB photo albums. I only get a BLANK, BLACK screen when I click on individual photos. A friend suggested that I upload the New Firefox, and I did this today, but it did not resolve problem. Friend also suggested that it could be "Screen Resolution Setting"?? OR "Data Rate" too slow?? I do not know how to check these features? Please help! If it could be something else, please let me know. Thank you for your time & help!
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I have not been able to enlarge photos for several months, except one day, and then it went right back to the same problem.
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:
- Open the web page that has the images missing in a browser tab.
- Click the website favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.
Press F5 or take the word "theater" off the end of the URL
Modified by Rockyv180