I pressed a button by accident and now font size to small how do I enlarge the font size
I was trying to select all my sent e-mails to delete them in one go and now my font size has gone really small. How do I get my font size larger on my e-mails.
Additional System Details
This started when...
I was trying to delete in one all my sent e-mails
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16
You can press control-plus and control-minus to make the font size larger or smaller.
Also, Control-0 (zero) re-sets font size to the default
You can use one of these extensions to adjust the default font size and page zoom on web pages:
- Default FullZoom Level - https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
- NoSquint - https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/nosquint/
Modified by cor-el
to permanently enlarge your fonts go to tools> options>content under Fonts and Colors click Advanced. uncheck box that says "allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selection above". then adjust minimum font size and size to your liking.
I have no option on my tools. Now what?
If you are not on the Windows platform then use:
- Firefox (Tools) -> Options - Mac: Firefox -> Preferences - Linux: Edit -> Preferences
- http://kb.mozillazine.org/Menu_differences Windows