when i start up on firefox, it starts with the last site. how do i just start up with home page?
when i start up on firefox, it starts with the last site i visited. how do i just start up with home page?
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.5
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Reader Library Helper Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_16 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12
- In the Tools menu select Options to open the options dialog
- In the Options dialog go to the General panel
- Change the setting "When Firefox starts:" to "Show my home page"
This "solution" doesn't work. I have had my settings to go to my homepage for a few years now and it still goes to whatever the last page that I was on when I left my last session.