How do I undelete bookmarks I accidentally deleted?
I was trying to clean up my "Bookmarks" in the toolbar and I accidentally deleted some links to websites I wanted to keep. How do I get them back?
Additional System Details
- 20-20 3D Viewer - Mozilla Plug-In v220.127.116.11
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 103
- Default Plug-in
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100824 AskTbGAM-ASK/22.214.171.12458 Firefox/3.6.9 GTB7.1
If you have accidentally removed bookmarks then use "Organize > Undo" in the bookmarks manager (Bookmarks > Organize Bookmarks) to get them back.
The Organize button is the first of the three buttons on the toolbar in the Library (Bookmarks Manager).
That only works if you haven't closed Firefox.
If it didn't work then you can restore the bookmarks from a JSON backup.
This will replace all current bookmarks and you lose bookmarks that were added since that backup was created.
When clicking the 'Bookmarks' tab, you must click 'Show All Bookmarks' to get to the 'Organize'.
"The Organize button is the first of the three buttons on the toolbar in the Library (Bookmarks Manager)."