Firefox say there is a update but then say can not find License go to home page for more info on this
I start fire fox it goes to install a update but then stops and a window opens saying something about a license page that can not find and says to go to Firefox home page for more information on this issue.
Not sure how often
== Just a few days back
Additional System Details
- -Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- IObit Toolbar Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100713 Firefox/3.6.7 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Don't have this
Do a clean reinstall and download a fresh Firefox copy from http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all.html and save the file to the desktop. Uninstall your current Firefox version and remove the Firefox program folder before installing that copy of the Firefox installer. It is important to delete the Firefox program folder to remove all the files and make sure that there are no problems with files that were leftover after uninstalling.
You can skip the step to create a new profile, that is not necessary for this issue. ..... See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Standard_diagnostic_-_Firefox#Clean_reinstall
Hello Thank you cor-el that seems to have worked It has been a couple of days and I have not had a Issue.