This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Firefox crashed when I open pages with many pictures
Firefox is crashing or closing unexpectedly
The problem is solved
== Issue == Firefox is crashing or closing unexpectedly == Description == If I open websites like bild.de or at last schuheguenstig.net then the browser crashed sometimes, the browser isn't loading the pictures and the the browser close. == Firefox version == 3.6.3 == Operating system == Windows 7 '''The problem is solved'''
Additional System Details
- -Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; de; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
I have install firefox again and open [http://www.bild.de bild.de] and [http://www.schuheguenstig.net schuheguenstig.net] again actually the browser works, maybe the problem is solved, thank you ;)