FIREFOX 3.6.3 FOR MAC 10.4.11 tiger NO 3RD PARTY COOKIE BLOCK
FIREFOX 3.6.3, IDK if this is an update from what I had but it used to be on firefox I could block 3rd party cookies, now, even though I have found directions about how to do it, those choices are not showing up on my computer and so every cookie under the sun is being added and slowing down my computer among other things. i'm using o.s. 10.4.11 TIGER
Additional System Details
- -Cooliris embbedded in a tab
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Picasa plugin.
- Version 0.8.6, copyright 1996-2008 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.1
- Version 220.127.116.1168
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
To see all the History and Cookie options, select: Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history"