How do I delete the drop down box of previous searches in sites such as wikipedia? Right clicking the box doesn't work.
I am unable to delete the drop down box of past searches for sites such as wikipedia. Right-clicking on the box doesn't do anything.
A few times a week
Additional System Details
- -Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Octoshape embedded video plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
You can delete all form autocomplete entries by going into Tools > Clear Recent History... and ticking "Form & Search History" (don't forget the timespan at the top too). This will, however, delete all entries for all fields. If you just want to delete the entries for a specific field type, simple double-click the field (you'll see that a dropdown appears with the first few entries shown) and click Delete. Hold it down until their all gone, or use the arrow keys to select which ones in particular you want to delete (in theory, hovering the mouse over them will do it too).
I hope this helps.