i log into my Verizon account and get a server error....misconfiguration. i cant figure out why
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- -NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
server error ..misconfiguration
please clear your cache and cookies, by following these steps:
- Open the Tools menu at the top of the Firefox window, select Clear recent history
- In the Clear recent history window, select Everything from the dropdown list.
- Click the arrow next to Details once, then check Cache and Cookies.
- Now, click the Clear now button to clear history.
Kind regards, Tobbi Firefox Support Volunteer
i.ve done that and just did it again ... doesnt solve problem. thanks though