Don't remember how to print an email
I can not remember how to print an email with the printer, I'm new in the internet, I'm an older lady
== WHEN I WAS READY TO PRINT AN EMAIL
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I tried twice, and it did not work, so I don't remember exactly HOW
to do it, Please explain, Thanks
1. Open email you want to print
2a. If the list of other letters isn't seen, then there should be "Print" button amongst buttons on the webpage, between "Move" and "Actions"
2b. If the list of other letters is seen, then there should be option "Print Email..." in the list of Actions, which you see when you click "Actions" button.
3. Click either "Print" or "Print Email..."
When you read a letter, it has "Reply" button in its top right corner. Click Arrow on the right of the button; you will see drop-down list of different actions. One of them is "Print". Click it.
There is the row of buttons at the top:
New|Delete Junk| Mark as ▼ Move to ▼|Print
Print is an image, not a word.
Does it help you?