Firefox sync doesn't work. I'm trying to sync new devices, but you won't let me. HELP?
I tried to sync my new installation of Ubuntu, but Mozilla blocked me.
I tried on my new mobile device, a Sony Xperia XZ Premium G8141, but Mozilla blocked me.
Mozilla claim to have sent emails to both my email addresses, but Mozilla haven't.
Is it possible to sync other devices, or get some help other than, YOU'VE BEEN BLOCKED?
My email address IS email@example.com
My secondary email address IS firstname.lastname@example.org
No emails have been sent to either of these addresses from Mozilla.
Where do I go from here?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- The IcedTea-Web Plugin executes Java applets.
- Gecko Media Player 1.0.8Video Player Plug-in for QuickTime, RealPlayer and Windows Media Player streams using MPlayer
- The Videos 3.8.2 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:30.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/30.0