Deactivate Sync on a device I don't have access to?
Basically my soon to be ex husband decided to log in to my firefox sync on his laptop, he guessed the password. He's been checking my emails facebook etc as he now has all my passwords. I never authorised the sync which I'm sure I had to do previously, I changed all my passwords etc and have done within the actual sync settings, however is there anyway I can deactivate it on his laptop or will the change in password be enough? I've made sure it's a totally random one so no chance of him guessing it this time. Thanks
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.11
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
Changing the Firefox Account password (which is what Sync uses) will clear your data from the Sync server and prevent anyone else from signing into your Sync account with the old password again. Only you would know the new Password. But it won't wipe your data from his laptop; nor will it clear your data from your computer.