firefox keeps crashing in safe mode as well and i have disabled hardware acceleration and done a reset
i have rtried most things now including malware and virus checking too. any help much appreciated. it has only just started to do it so maybe a recent update has caused it?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.7.20033
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_3_0_0_0
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.18
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.527
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2064
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
In the address bar, type about:crashes<enter>. Note: If any reports do not have BP in front of the numbers/letters, click it and select Submit.
The crash report is several pages of data. We need the report numbers to see the whole report.
Using your mouse, mark the most resent 7 - 10 crash reports, and copy them. Now go to the reply box below and paste them in.
If you can't get Firefox to open, you will have to do this the hard way. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/mozillacrashreporter Open the file browser / explorer on your computer. Note: You may have to enable Show Hidden Folders / Files. Enter this in the address bar;
Windows: %APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Crash Reports\submitted Win 7/Vista: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Crash Reports\submitted Win XP/2000: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Crash Reports\submitted
Mac OS: /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Crash Reports/submitted Linux: /home/<username>/.mozilla/firefox/Crash Reports/submitted
Copy the last 5-7 Recent File Names in the folder. Post the information in the reply box below.
Separate Issue; Your System Details shows;
Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.117
Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1684
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues. You must remove the older programs. Then get the current full installer.
bp-198a4815-731a-4549-812b-c88122151020 20/10/2015 19:32 33bd4559-2fd1-4391-b53a-f114d104da37 20/10/2015 19:10 bp-016b07fb-e2dd-4bc7-b790-e208d2151020 20/10/2015 12:22 bp-39178d72-4984-45b3-92f0-80e5a2151020 20/10/2015 11:41 bp-7ffd4229-6b59-4d6b-a8ce-d4a0e2151020 20/10/2015 11:25 bp-549ba9b9-0c22-4e9a-9a1c-b7c7a2151020 20/10/2015 11:12 bp-8e493e69-7b7a-463b-9ab5-9bf902151020 20/10/2015 10:56 bp-c6ed3f9a-8a11-4050-b42b-ce70a2151020 20/10/2015 10:47 bp-1e787ee8-29d9-4f79-9215-f17bd2151020 20/10/2015 10:46 bp-f3399997-25fa-4950-b983-c48052151020 20/10/2015 10:14
Modified by cor-el
Signature RtlFreeHeap | RtlFreeHeap | HeapFree +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ bp-016b07fb-e2dd-4bc7-b790-e208d2151020
Signature RtlNtStatusToDosError | NtStatusToSocketError +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ bp-39178d72-4984-45b3-92f0-80e5a2151020
Signature RtlFreeHeap | RtlFreeHeap | HeapFree Wlidnsp.dll = Microsoft® Windows Live ID Namespace Provider +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ bp-7ffd4229-6b59-4d6b-a8ce-d4a0e2151020
Signature FileTimeToSystemTime ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ bp-549ba9b9-0c22-4e9a-9a1c-b7c7a2151020
Your crashes are all over the place. I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.
Hi have the big guys got any suggestions to help on this as My firefox is busted and have switched browsers now
There are others also needing help. Please be patient.