Are there any plans for Firefox Sync to include the customisation of the toolbar?
It's frustrating that Firefox sync doesn't include toolbar customisation data. It's otherwise a great piece of functionality that means when installing Firefox I don't have to set anything up apart from remembering to rearrange the buttons to my preference. This also goes for whether the menu and bookmarks toolbar are displayed.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
hi gsoper, i've asked in the firefox sync channel about this and it's not something that is on the roadmap for sync at the moment, as that would be difficult across versions, platforms, when add-ons differ, and so on...