How can I add a website to tiles?
I have tiles for sites I went to only once or twice. I want Pinterest tile. I used to have it but they dissapeared and I lost the good ones I put on there. I can't drag and drop to empty tiles anymore.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
Hi http://mzl.la/1xKt6qV explains how to do it. (You can add the website as a bookmark first and drag and drop it on the new tab page then.)
You can change the order of the boxes on the about:newtab page and drag an item to a different tile to pin it to that position or you can remove a website by clicking the close X to block that URL. You can drag a bookmark or history item and drop them in a tile on the about:newtab page to pin them and have your own favorites sites showing.