How do i clear address bar history?
I tried Ctrl+Shift+Delete and selected all the options and set the time range to everything but it still auto fills the address bar when i type.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- Battlelog Game Launcher (2.5.1)
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.65.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Unity Player 4.3.7f1
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Creative Cloud is installed on this machine.v_2_0_0_0
- EA SPORTS Game Face Plugin 22.214.171.124
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
Use these steps to remove saved (form) data from a drop-down list:
- click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop-down list
- highlight an entry in the drop-down list with the mouse or cursor Down key
do not click the mouse or press the Enter key
- press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to delete the highlighted entry
You can check for problems with the places.sqlite database file in the Firefox profile folder.
Deleting history will not solve the problem. I installed Places Maintenance 1.3 https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/places-maintenance/?src=api Ran "maintenance" - Solved this problem without messing with bookmarks or anything else.