This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I have not found my bookmarks link and bookmarks tool bar when using “ sign in to syns “ And create account to sign in .
i have sign in for sync i have lost my book marks tool bar..please help..me
All Replies (1)
Open the Customize window and set which toolbar items to display.
- "3-bar" Firefox menu button > Customize
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the Customize palette into the Customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the Customize palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette then click the "Restore Defaults" button to restore the default toolbar setup
You can check for problems with the places.sqlite database file in the Firefox profile folder.
- Places Maintenance: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/places-maintenance/