Customize controls, options and add-ons
Make Firefox yours by adding and managing the features that you want.
- Firefox controls and buttons
- Tab settings
- Customize Firefox with add-ons, plugins, and extensions
- Firefox options, preferences and settings
- Bookmark options
- Make Firefox your default browser Make web links open in Firefox automatically by setting it as the default browser on your computer. This article explains how to do that.
- Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars Firefox is easy to customize. Put your favorite features right where you want them. We'll show you how.
- Block and unblock websites with parental controls on Firefox This article explains how to block websites or filter website content in Firefox that may be offensive or inappropriate for children.
- How to sync your add-ons with another copy of Firefox This article contains steps for enabling add-on synchronization across devices.
- Learn more about the design of the new Firefox Firefox has a new streamlined interface as well as features to make it more efficient and easier to customize. We'll look at the thinking behind these changes.
- HTML5 audio and video in Firefox Firefox plays certain HTML5 audio and video content on web pages without a plugin. Learn about these media formats and how to manage them.