Firefox options, preferences and settings
- Connection settings in Firefox Your organization or Internet Service Provider may offer or require you to use a proxy to connect to the Internet. Learn more.
- Firefox options, preferences and settings The Options/Preferences panels give you access to Firefox settings. This article describes what types of settings are available in each panel.
- Pop-up blocker settings, exceptions and troubleshooting Learn what pop-up windows are and what settings Firefox has for blocking or allowing them.
- Change the program used to open email links Learn how to change the email program that Firefox opens when you click a "mailto" link or use the "Email link" and "Email Image" features.
- Change what Firefox does when you click on or download a file This article will describe how Firefox handles downloads for different types of files and how you can change that behavior.
- Change the fonts and colors websites use This article describes how to customize the way you see websites by choosing font styles and colors that will override those used by the websites.