Firefox controls and buttons
- Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages Zoom is a feature which allows you to increase or decrease either the size of a web page or the size of the text. This article explains how it works.
- Display the Firefox button menu instead of the menu toolbar The Firefox button takes the most common Firefox functions and puts them in one menu. It replaces the traditional "Menu Bar". Learn how to turn it on or off.
- What happened to the File, Edit, and View menus? The menu items File, Edit, View, History, etc. are located in the menu bar. This article will help you restore a missing menu bar.
- What happened to the Status Bar? This article explains what changed about the status bar at the bottom of the Firefox window. It also links to an add-on that recreates the old style status bar.
- Customize navigation buttons like back, home, bookmarks and reload The Navigation toolbar contains tools used to navigate and search websites. Learn about the options for customizing these.
- How to use popular search suggestions in the Search Bar When you use the Search Bar, it may suggest phrases that others have searched for. This article explains how search suggestions work and how to use them.