Firefox controls and buttons
- Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages Zoom is a feature which allows you to increase or decrease either the size of a web page or the size of the text. This article explains how it works.
- What happened to the File, Edit, and View menus? The menu items File, Edit, View, History, etc. are located in the menu bar. This article will help you restore a missing menu bar.
- Use the Firefox sidebar to access bookmarks, history and social features The Firefox sidebar feature lets you access your bookmarks, history and social features conveniently at the click of a button.
- What happened to the Status Bar? This article explains what changed about the status bar at the bottom of the Firefox window. It also links to an add-on that recreates the old style status bar.
- How to use popular search suggestions in the Search Bar When you use the Search Bar, it may suggest phrases that others have searched for. This article explains how search suggestions work and how to use them.