I forgot my primary Mozilla password.
When I sign in to Firefox, a pop up asks for my Mozilla password.
When I sign in to Firefox, a pop up asks for my Mozilla password.
Password screen comes up starting firefox. I have never set a primary password. If I follow the instructions to cancel, as soon as I go to passwords the pass required scr… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
Password screen comes up starting firefox. I have never set a primary password. If I follow the instructions to cancel, as soon as I go to passwords the pass required screen comes up!
Every log in Firefox request my password how to stop this from happenning
the box to put password, i type it in then hit enter it is the wrong one, so i do it again with the same password. And again it said wrong one. you can keep on typing in… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
the box to put password, i type it in then hit enter it is the wrong one, so i do it again with the same password. And again it said wrong one. you can keep on typing in another series of letters or numbers and it said wrong password. Also I am getting better at writing passwords and dates down now not perfect.
I cant log in to Firefox because I don't remember primary passcode
I cannot access passwords, the page about:logins is greyed out, the bar asks me to "veuillez saisir votre mot de passe principal..." and a button "connexion" which does n… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
I cannot access passwords, the page about:logins is greyed out, the bar asks me to "veuillez saisir votre mot de passe principal..." and a button "connexion" which does not respond. WHere and how do I connect?
Hello everyone. I am getting beyond fed up of Firefox wanting me to put in my master password on every website I visit. The other annoyance as well, when I press cancel t… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
Hello everyone. I am getting beyond fed up of Firefox wanting me to put in my master password on every website I visit. The other annoyance as well, when I press cancel the prompt asked me again and does this ALOT. I will go on R6 tracker and it will want me to put in my master password for my password, I press cancel, it will ask me again, again to the point I have to press cancel sometimes around 12-15 times and then lock up my browser and when I check Mozilla will be open 2x tabs one with R6 tracker and one with master prompt.. I thought Mozilla was suppose to keep me safe but its wanting me to give any site my passwords out, hence defeating the purpose, yes? It reminds me of my bank, spend £400 on hardware and no issues and then spend £600 later with no issues, soon as I spent 80p on a keyring, my bank goes into melt down and locks my account up.. daft aint it?.
How can I get my primary password retrieved?
Over the last few weeks, I have had to enter my primary Firefox password. Why is this? Haven't had to do this for years.
I can't remember the overall new security password for Firefox accounts so I can't access any of my passwords in Firefox. Who can help me rectify this?
I need to reset my primary password, but I am unable to do that without my primary password?
Attempts to bring up the passwords page result in a greyed over page on which I can do nothing.
I lost my primary password.
How does one get into Firefox if one forgets the primary password?
I just finished making a pimary password and my computer got unplugged before I could sign out I had only fsaaved one passowrod in firefox for a site so far, and I notic… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
I just finished making a pimary password and my computer got unplugged before I could sign out I had only fsaaved one passowrod in firefox for a site so far, and I noticed after rvbooting that it got erased. So it wont accept my primary password. I haven't done squat so far so I'm tempted to start over. but WTF? That's a really crappy bug to have. I guess I was just seeing if someone knew something I don't. But I have super low expectations about all this. What garbage. Imagine if I have hella to lose and this happened!
Resetting my Primary Password will remove all of my saved usernames and passwords synced from remote Mozilla account too?
I've just transitioned over from Google Chrome. There, any time I tried to access a saved password, it asked me for my fingerprint (I'm on a Mac). It "cached" my print fo… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
I've just transitioned over from Google Chrome. There, any time I tried to access a saved password, it asked me for my fingerprint (I'm on a Mac). It "cached" my print for a five minute window, so if I access saved passwords during that window, I didn't have to do it again. But after five minutes, I had to do it again.
Although it's annoying, it's my preference because it's a business laptop that I travel with frequently.
Firefox doesn't seem to have the same feature? Some websites says it DOES have the five minute window, but I've tried every combination I can figure out in passwords and can't get that to happen. I tried the primary password, but that only asks for it when I start up Firefox. I want the five minute window.
I searched the forum and seem to be the only person in the world who wants this level of security?!?!
Please help me to turn off the primary password request to log into firefox. It was set by accident and now I can't get into my favourite browser
When opening our browser this morning all of our bookmarks appear to be locked behind some kind of security, it is incredibly frustrating. We have an account recovery key… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
When opening our browser this morning all of our bookmarks appear to be locked behind some kind of security, it is incredibly frustrating. We have an account recovery key, that we got when we tried to open some bookmarks, but we have no idea how to use it, we are already signed in.
We can access the bookmarks on our phone, so the disconnect is in the browser somewhere. Is there anything we can do to recover access? Do we need to use the recovery key? If so, how?
Every time I open Firefox I get the prompt for my master password even though I'm not on a website. How do I get this to stop? It has begun to ask me twice and only does … (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
Every time I open Firefox I get the prompt for my master password even though I'm not on a website. How do I get this to stop? It has begun to ask me twice and only does it once if I disable sync. How do I get it to stop unless I'm actually trying to sign in to something?