Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

I just inp;ut a primarty password and my computer got unplugged before I logged out and now it wont work.

saladtosser8912

I just finished making a pimary password and my computer got unplugged before I could sign out I had only fsaaved one passowrod in firefox for a site so far, and I noticed after rvbooting that it got erased. So it wont accept my primary password. I haven't done squat so far so I'm tempted to start over. but WTF? That's a really crappy bug to have. I guess I was just seeing if someone knew something I don't. But I have super low expectations about all this. What garbage. Imagine if I have hella to lose and this happened!

I just finished making a pimary password and my computer got unplugged before I could sign out I had only fsaaved one passowrod in firefox for a site so far, and I noticed after rvbooting that it got erased. So it wont accept my primary password. I haven't done squat so far so I'm tempted to start over. but WTF? That's a really crappy bug to have. I guess I was just seeing if someone knew something I don't. But I have super low expectations about all this. What garbage. Imagine if I have hella to lose and this happened!

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

You had best reset the Primary password as you won't loose much, but once you have stored a wack of data you can save/export it.

If you change the Primary password it will delete all passwords, so export now and then

Settings > Passwords and autofill > Additional protection

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.