Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

how do I turn of the primary password request -- it was seet in error?

janisladdshoward

Please help me to turn off the primary password request to log into firefox. It was set by accident and now I can't get into my favourite browser

Please help me to turn off the primary password request to log into firefox. It was set by accident and now I can't get into my favourite browser

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Can you not get to Fx or when open you can't use it.

Usually with such a request I just cancel

How did you set the primary password?

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.