Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

Master Password

Benjy Harris

Hello everyone. I am getting beyond fed up of Firefox wanting me to put in my master password on every website I visit. The other annoyance as well, when I press cancel the prompt asked me again and does this ALOT. I will go on R6 tracker and it will want me to put in my master password for my password, I press cancel, it will ask me again, again to the point I have to press cancel sometimes around 12-15 times and then lock up my browser and when I check Mozilla will be open 2x tabs one with R6 tracker and one with master prompt.. I thought Mozilla was suppose to keep me safe but its wanting me to give any site my passwords out, hence defeating the purpose, yes? It reminds me of my bank, spend £400 on hardware and no issues and then spend £600 later with no issues, soon as I spent 80p on a keyring, my bank goes into melt down and locks my account up.. daft aint it?.

Hello everyone. I am getting beyond fed up of Firefox wanting me to put in my master password on every website I visit. The other annoyance as well, when I press cancel the prompt asked me again and does this ALOT. I will go on R6 tracker and it will want me to put in my master password for my password, I press cancel, it will ask me again, again to the point I have to press cancel sometimes around 12-15 times and then lock up my browser and when I check Mozilla will be open 2x tabs one with R6 tracker and one with master prompt.. I thought Mozilla was suppose to keep me safe but its wanting me to give any site my passwords out, hence defeating the purpose, yes? It reminds me of my bank, spend £400 on hardware and no issues and then spend £600 later with no issues, soon as I spent 80p on a keyring, my bank goes into melt down and locks my account up.. daft aint it?.
Συνημμένα στιγμιότυπα

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

I am getting beyond fed up of Firefox wanting me to put in my master password on every website I visit.

Entering the Primary Password ideal would unlock access to all passwords so would only be necessary if you close Fx.

You may want to search for this issue, here and on the web generally

I will have a look and get back to you if I find anything .

UPDATE:

See if this helps understand what may be happening.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-keeps-asking-me-primary-password

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.