Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Does anybody know why I am being redirected on Google? And how can I remove or fix this?

baseball396

Most of the time when I click on a search result on Google, it will redirect me to a random search website with results similar to my Google Search. I do not know if my computer has a virus. An example of a site that I am redirected to is, www.scour.com.

Thank you for all of your help!

Most of the time when I click on a search result on Google, it will redirect me to a random search website with results similar to my Google Search. I do not know if my computer has a virus. An example of a site that I am redirected to is, www.scour.com. Thank you for all of your help!

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (4)

hello baseball396, please try to reset firefox, see Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings

if this doesn't solve the issue please do a full scan of your system with different free security tools like malwarebytes, adwcleaner, microsoft safety scanner & kaspersky security scan.

OK Thanks! I will try that.

You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.

See also:

Thanks Cor-el! I'll give that a try.