Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Firefox question about .php files

Mase

Firefox 7.0.1 running on Lenovo Z570 laptop, Win7-64 Home Premium.

Sometimes firefox will present a dialog box showing a .php file and asking me what I want to do with it, open or save. Why does it do this and what does it mean.

Firefox 7.0.1 running on Lenovo Z570 laptop, Win7-64 Home Premium. Sometimes firefox will present a dialog box showing a .php file and asking me what I want to do with it, open or save. Why does it do this and what does it mean.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (3)

Hi Mase,

I think this might be a server issue, can you try accessing the pages in another browser and tell us what happens? Also can you include examples to sites this happens to, are they ones that you made/host? I've had this issue before too, if your describing what I think.

Ben

Here's an example of what I am seeing. It happens randomly at different web sites and it has also happened with other types of files besides .php files.

That can also be caused by ad-blocking software that has removed GET data (?xxx=xxx) appended to the link to retrieve content from an ad server. With that GET removed there is nothing that the server can send and you get the php file.

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).

There is also security software (firewall) that can remove such GET data.